AGNES CHARTYNOWICZ, MPAS
Agnes is a highly motivated and talented healthcare professional with more than 18 years of medical and academic experience. With extensive background in general medicine, obstetrics/ gynecology with special interest in infertility. Agnes provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment services for patients and aims at promoting optimal wellness for women.
She shares a sense of duty and enthusiasm towards our goal to keep a professional atmosphere. She is trained to react calmly and effectively in emergencies. She complies strictly to quality, focuses on safety and infection control standards. She has excellent patient care experience, presentation, and communication skills.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center – Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies 2009
- Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL –Bachelor of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies May 2005
- Continuing Education: 50 CME credits per year, 2005 to present
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Physician Assistant National Certification
- Illinois State License
- DEA and Controlled Substance License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
Schedule a Visit