|Welcome to Nye Partners In Women’s Health
Nye Partners In Women’s Health is a culturally diversified, uniquely competent, board certified,
obstetrics and gynecology practice with over 50 years of combined experience. We have convenient hours, including Saturdays and some evenings. In addition, we are on staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
and Rush University Medical Center.
We invite you to read about the full range of our services and learn more about our outstanding staff.
If you’d like additional information, or would like to arrange
for an appointment, please contact us.
We would be happy to have you join our practice.
- Nurse Midwifery Services
- Preventative health
- Reproductive health
- Pap smears, HPV testing and education
- DySIS Advanced Cervical Colposcopy
- Gynecological and obstetrical surgery
- Basic infertility evaluation
- Gynecological cancer detection
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound
- Treatment for gynecological problems
(e.g., abnormal pap smears, abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic pain)
- Referral to other specialists, if and when indicated
- Essure permanent birth control procedure
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
– for cervical dysplasia
- Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Robotic minimally invasive gynecological surgery
Now Offering PELVIC FLOOR PHYSICAL THERAPY for women who have:
Urinary loss or retention
Low back pain
Pregnancy muscle and skeletal pain
Postpartum muscle & skeleton concerns.